Ceramic Beaded Abrasion Resistant Wearing Compound
1183-WB (With Beads) is a specially formulated epoxy paste blended with abrasion resistant small black ceramic beads to provide a durable barrier to protect surfaces subjected to wear and abrasion. 1183-WB is an easy to mix 1 to 1 by volume ratio. 1183-WB is waterproof and resistant to most chemicals and solvents. 1183-WB is a thick non-sag paste compound that will allow for vertical and overhead patching.
- Extremely durable ceramic matrix.
- Chemical Resistant
- No VOC’s or Solvents
- Low Odor Formula
- Bonds to most dry surfaces
For the patching and repair of worn metal or concrete surfaces that are exposed to abrasive environments.
- Pipe Elbows
- Vibrating Screens & Beams
- Hopper and Chutes
- Pump Casings
- Wear Plates
- Brick Corners and Transitions Areas
- Dust Collection Systems
- Chipper and Grain Bins
- Pneumatic Conveyors
- Heat Exchangers and Tube Sheets
- Augers, Fan and Impeller Blades
- Clean surface by sandblasting or grinding to provide rough white-metal profile.
- Thoroughly mix equal amounts by volume of Part A Resin with Part B Hardener until streak free. Mix only enough that can be applied in 35 minutes.
- Spread mixed epoxy with trowel or putty knife and worked well into the surface.
- Epoxy may be smoothed with a trowel dipped in a solvent.
1183-WB is available in 2 kit sizes: 7 lb. - 2 Quart Kits and 30 lb. - 2 Gallon Kits.