High Temperature Large White Ceramic Bead Wearing Compound
519-WB-SM is an epoxy paste blended with abrasion resistant small (16-20 Mesh) white ceramic beads that was specially formulated to provide protection in areas subjected to wear and abrasion in elevated temperature conditions. High temperatures will contribute to premature failure of many polymers, but the 519-WB-SM will provide a durable barrier of protection up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit intermittant exposure. 519-WB-SM is an easy to mix 1 to 1 by volume ratio. 519-WB-SM is waterproof and resistant to most chemicals and solvents. 519-WB-SM is a thick non-sag paste compound that will allow for ertical and overhead patching.
- Heat Resistant Formulation
- Extremely durable ceramic matrix.
- Chemical Resistant
- No VOC’s or Solvents
- Low Odor Formula
- Bonds to most dry surfaces
For the patching and repair of worn metal or concrete surfaces that are exposed to abrasive environments.
- Ball Mills
- Heat Exchangers and Tube Sheets
- Hopper and Chutes
- Pump Casings
- Wear Plates
- Dust Collection Systems
- Chipper and Grain Bins
- Pneumatic Conveyors
- Small diameter Pipe and Elbows
- Augers, Fan and Impeller Blades
- Clean surface by sandblasting or grinding to provide rough white-metal profile.
- Thoroughly mix equal amounts by volume of Part A Resin with Part B Hardener until streak free. Mix only enough that can be applied in 35 minutes.
- Spread mixed epoxy with trowel or putty knife and worked well into the surface.
- Epoxy may be smoothed with a trowel dipped in a solvent.
POLYBAC #519-WB-LGis available in 2 kit sizes: 7 lb. - 2 Quart Kits and 30 lb. - 2 Gallon Kits.