Polyurethane Injection Grout
POLYFOAM 1-C is an innovative blend of hydrophilic/hydrophobic polyurethane resins designed to provide the ultimate solution for crack repair and void grouting applications. In contact with water, POLYFOAM 1-C will expand up to 20 times its original volume creating a permanent, flexible and water-tight seal. POLYFOAM 1-C eliminates the need for costly equipment and messy cleanups. POLYFOAM 1-C is packaged in unique 10 fl. oz. caulk-style cartridges that easily dispensed in any standard caulk gun!
- Very flexible foam seal
- 20 times original volume expansion
- No mixing or expensive dispensing equipment
- Single 10 oz. cartridge fits in ordinary caulk guns
- Bonds to most wet or dry surfaces
For the sealing of cracks and joints that leak or exhibit movement.
- Foundation Cracks
- Fill voids and Rock Pockets
- Pipe Penetrations
- Concrete Tie Holes
- Pre-Cast Section Seams
- Floor/Wall Joints
- Prepare crack by setting injection ports and sealing crack with a fast-setting paste epoxy.
- Remove red cap and cut 1/8” max. off the tip or puncture tip with small diameter nail.
- Put cartridge in caulk gun and place cartridge tip into injection port.
- Slowly dispense resin into injection port using low pressure to ensure maximum foam development. Allow resin/foam to rise into adjacent or next higher port. Cap filled port and repeat dispensing procedure into the next port until all injection ports are filled.
- Re-cap cartridge to preserve any unused resin.
10 oz. Single Cartridges, 22 oz Dual Cartridges, 1 Gallon, 5 Gallon