Single Caulk-style cartridge (Must use with Crack Paste)
LCR MV is a 100% solids, two-component, moisture insensitive epoxy designed to permanently restore structure and design strength to cracked concrete structures.
Unique wetting properties allow maximum penetration of LCR MV into cracks above .005”.
The LCR MV can be used on wet or dry surfaces.
Fits most standard caulk dispensing guns. (Use with LCR Crack Sealer Paste)
- Meets ASTM C881, Types I, II, IV & V,
- Grades 1 & 2,
- Class B & C..
- No VOC’s or Solvents
- 100% solids
- Chemical and Solvent Resistant
- Restores Structural Strength
- Excellent Adhesion to concrete, wood, fiberglass and metal surfaces.
- Basement foundation crack repair.*
- Industrial warehouse and residential floors
- Patios and sidewalks
- Balcony, pool and parking decks
- Reservoir, tank and pool leak repair.*
*For injecting LCR Epoxy Cartridge into foundation cracks, the LCR Epoxy Repair Paste and LCR Injection ports are required or you can simply purchase the LCR Repair Kit which has all the components needed to repair an average 8′ tall crack, 1/16″ wide. **See LCR MV recommended concrete crack repair data sheet for additional instructions.
- Mix entire contents of cartridge according to mixing instructions.
- Place cartridge into standard caulking gun.
- Dispense mixed material and use up entire contents within 15 minutes.
- Do not exceed a “firm handshake” pressure when dispensing with caulk gun.
- Clean up any uncured epoxy with solvent.
Packaging: Single 10 Ounce Cartridges – 20 per case