- Surfaces to be sealed should be clean of dirt, oils, surface water and loose paint or coatings.
- Prepare and clean surface by grinding or sanding to provide clean and open surface.
- Thoroughly mix measured amounts of 1 part of Part-A Resin with 1 part of Part-B Hardener by volume until streak free. Scrape side and bottom of pail frequently during mixing to insure a good mix. Mix only enough that can be applied in 45 minutes.
- Spread mixed epoxy with trowel.
- Use a cloth or sponge dampened with water to smooth epoxy surface.
- Clean up any un-cured epoxy with warm soapy water or solvent.