Heavy Duty Epoxy Tile Adhesive
307 Ceramic Tile Adhesive is our industry standard epoxy tile adhesive. The 307 is a thixotropic gel that can adhere tiles applied to vertical and overhead surfaces. The 307 is formulated to provide for a tenacious bond to most ceramic, metal, concrete, fiberglass or wood surfaces. 307 is moisture resistant and will even cure underwater.
- Excellent Adhesion to most Surfaces
- No VOC’s or Solvents
- Tough and Durable Surface
- Chemical and Solvent Resistant
- Water Clean-up Formulation
Typical application and uses are:
- Ceramic Tile Adhesive
- All Purpose Bonding
- Crack & Joint repair
- Patching and repairing
- Surfaces to be sealed should be clean of dirt, oils, surface water and loose paint or coatings.
- Prepare and clean surface by grinding or sanding to provide clean and open surface.
- Thoroughly mix measured amounts of 1 part of Part-A Resin with 1 part of Part-B Hardener by volume until streak free. Scrape side and bottom of pail frequently during mixing to insure a good mix. Mix only enough that can be applied in 45 minutes.
- Spread mixed epoxy with trowel, a cloth or sponge dampened with water can be used to smooth epoxy surface. Clean up any un-cured epoxy with warm soapy water or solvent.
2 Quart and 2 Gallon Kits