Flexible Coating/Membrane/Crack & Joint Filler
Sinmast 501 is a 100% solids, flexibilized two-part epoxy joint filler specifically formulated to meet the punishing demands of today’s industrial floors. Sinmast 501 is used to fill and repair joints and cracks subjected to hard wheeled traffic and will provide for a flexible and durable surface. It is flexible, resilient and will help protect floor cracks, saw-cut and control joints from cracking or spalling of the joint edges.
Sinmast 501 can also be mixed with sand and applied as a coating for a resilient non-skid surface.
- Easy mixing & pouring
- Self leveling or gel formulas
- Bonds to damp surfaces
- Excellent chemical and solvent resistance
- Joint and crack sealing and repair
- Flexible Membrane Coating
- Swimming Pools and Waterslides
- Waterproofing Membrane
- Clean surface by sand blasting or grinding to provide clean and open surface.
- Thoroughly mix measured amounts of 1 part of Part-A Resin with 1 part of Part-B Hardener by volume until streak free.
- Pour Sinmast #501 into joint flush to surface.
- Scrape side and bottom of pail frequently during mixing to insure a good mix.
- Mix only enough that can be applied in 45 minutes.
- Excess material can be removed with a razor knife after 3-4 hours of cure.
For Membrane Coating:
- Spread mixed epoxy with a notched squeegee and back roll with a 3/8” nap roller to desired coating mil thickness.
- Broadcast silica sand into wet coating for additional abrasion resistance or aluminum oxide into wet coating for skid resistance if required.
Packaging: One Gallon and 5 Gallon Kits