Flexible Epoxy Crack and Joint Filler
Flex-Fill is a 100% solids, two-part liquid epoxy joint filler specifically formulated to meet the punishing demands of today’s industrial floors. Flex-Fill is used to fill and repair joints and cracks subjected to hard wheeled traffic and will provide for a flexible and durable surface. Flex-Fill is flexible and resilient and will help protect floor cracks, saw-cut and control joints from cracking or spalling of the joint edges. Flex-Fill can also be mixed with sand and applied as a coating for a resilient non-skid surface.
- Easy mixing & pouring
- Bonds to damp surfaces
- Excellent chemical and wear resistance
- Non Shrinking
- Joint and crack sealing and repair
- Flexible Membrane Coating
- Resilient Repair Mortar
- Waterproofing Membrane
- Clean surface by sand blasting or grinding to provide clean and open surface.
- Thoroughly mix measured amounts of 1 part of Part-A Resin with 1 part of Part-B Hardener by volume until streak free. Scrape side and bottom of pail frequently during mixing to insure a good mix. Mix only enough that can be applied in 45 minutes.
- Pour Flex-Fill into joint flush to surface.
- Excess material can be removed with a razor knife after 3-4 hours of cure.
Spread mixed epoxy with a notched squeegee and back roll with a 3/8” nap roller to desired coating mil thickness. Broadcast silica sand into wet coating for additional abrasion resistance or aluminum oxide into wet coating for skid resistance if required.
Packaging: Flex-Fill is available in 2 kit sizes: 2 Gallon Kits and 10 Gallon Kits.