Fast-Setting Polyurea Flexible Crack & Joint Repair Liquid Resin
PJF-345FS is a two-part hybrid polyurea, elastomeric joint filler specifically formulated to meet the punishing demands of today’s industrial floors. PJF-345FS is used to fill and repair joints and cracks subjected to heavy hard-wheeled traffic and will provide for a flexible and durable surface. PJF-345FS is flexible and resilient and will help protect floor cracks, saw-cut and control joints from cracking or spalling of the joint edges. (Dual Dispensing Gun Required)
Comes with a static mixer & nut
- Insensitivity to moisture
- Excellent chemical resistance
- No VOC's or solvents
- Control joints in concrete floors
- Random crack filling
- Retail and warehouse concrete floors
- Clean surface by sandblasting or grinding to provide rough white-metal profile.
- Use a 1:1 manual or pneumatic dispense when applying the material
- Apply PJF-345FS into joint flush to surface by using a dual cartridge or bulk loaded dispensing pump (must be dispensed continuously or material could set up in the mixing nozzle)
- Excess material can removed with a razor knife in 45 – 75 minutes depending on temperature.
22 Ounce Dual Cartridge with static mixer & nut